Please be aware of organizations posing as a charity. The adults teach the teens to lie and raise money for scholarships that do not exist, for activities that they do not attend and for awards that they do not receive!
Our organization has been in Georgia for over twenty years and all the funds that we raise goes back to the organization. we provide transportation, we organize activities and seminars every month. Thousands of awards have been distributed through out the years. Our teens also participate in monthly community service activities.SOME QUICK SIGNS TO LOOK FOR IN A LEGITIMATE NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION:
1. OUR TEENS WILL ALWAYS CARRY ALL UPDATED CREDENTIALS WITH THEM TO SHOW THEIR LEGITIMACY:
- State Non-profit Certificate
- State Charity Registration
- Local Check Letter with the County and City.
3. WE DON'T SELL RETAIL ITEMS (DOLLAR STORE, WALMART) ALL OF OUR ITEMS ARE PRIVATE LABELED WITH PICTURES.
- We have a working website and number.